STACY ADAMS Men's Gala Tuxedo Oxford
Regular priceProduct Code: 24998-600
DetailsStacy Adams and men who know style have been a perfect fit for over 100 years. Founded in 1875 in Brockton, Massachusetts by William H. Stacy and Henry L. Adams, the Stacy Adams Shoe Company has long been a part of American culture. From the roaring '20s and the post-war boom, to Prohibition and the jazz era, Stacy Adams has been there. Stacy Adams is more than shoes--from head to toe they cover your style from hip-hop to silky soul.
- CLASSIC STYLE: Cap-toe lace-up oxford with patent gloss finish and blind eyelet lacing
- COMFORT: Fully cushioned insole with memory foam for superior padded cushy comfort and shock absorption
- DURABILITY: Lightweight construction with extended durability for those formal functions and meetings
- QUALITY SOLE: Flexible sole with printed detailing on midsole and heel for traction
- PERFECT FIT: Fit tip - If in between two sizes go for larger size